Ports of My Stadia Test Demos

With Stadia gone and the SDK no longer available, I've decided to port some of the Stadia demo projects I had made for myself, to the web. These are not full games, and were made mostly to put Stadia through its paces.

Since they were written in C++ and rendered graphics using the Vulkan API, the easiest way to port them was to compile to WebAssembly, and to use WebGPU to render the graphics. WebGPU is not yet fully standardized, so not all browsers support it yet. Which basically means that at the time of writing this, you must use a Chrome browser to run the below projects.